- Natural Gas-
- 2018 Consumption grew by 5.3%, and Production by 5.2%, driven by the United States
- China's growth was stimulated by environmental policies endorsing a switch from coal to gas
- The composition is primarily Methane (70-90%): http://naturalgas.org/overview/background/
- Pipelines Network:
- Transmission pipelines span 121,000 km, and moves 97% of Canada's natural gas and crude oil production. The remaining 3% is by rail or truck.
- Over 5.9 Trillion Cubic feet of Natural Gas: 54% was delivered to Canadians and 46% exported to the U.S.